New to Bermagui? You’re in for a treat. Welcome to this very special part of the Sapphire Coast where an idyllic harbour, beaches for all ages, lakes, a golf course and a peaceful coastal village meet.
Seaview is ideally located near Bermagui’s many attractions. In fact, it’s walking distance to most.
- The Marina – just across the road from the Beach Houses, the Marina is the take-off point for your fishing charter, a trip to Montague Island or just a great spot to grab some fish and chips
- Deep sea fishing- take a charter from the Marina or participate in one of the regular fishing competitions
- Horseshoe Bay – a short walk from Seaview, Horseshoe Bay is an ideal local beach for families, complete with a new skate park
- Camel Rock Beach – a local beach just north of Bermagui famous for a rock outcrop that resembles a camel. A beach patrolled in summer, and a great surfing beach
- Paddle boarding and mountain biking- for the more energetic rent a paddle board from the estuary or visit the Bermagui State Forest and put the mountain biking track to the test
- Blue Pool – a unique rock pool on the edge of the ocean
- Bermagui Country Club – as well as the golf course, bowling and tennis facilities, the Country Club has a great restaurant and is home to many community organisations
- Festivals- Bermagui is proud to host Sculptures on the Edge, the Four Winds Festival, the Bermagui Seaside Fair plus so many more. Check out the latest events at visitbermagui.com.au
- Main street- don’t forget to visit the cafes and shops in the Bermagui town centre
Central Tilba & Tilba Tilba – nationally registered historic towns where locals need permission just to paint their house!
Montreal Goldfield – a seaside goldfield, the only of its kind in Australia
Wineries- visit the award-winning Mimosa Wines
Australia’s Coastal Wilderness – Victoria’s Wilderness Coast joins with the NSW Sapphire Coast as Australia’s Coastal Wilderness